Internship with Swarozgar Foundation is challenging but if you love challenges but also have a golden heart to dedicate yourself in service of needy with a goal to create a difference then welcome to our internship program.
Applying for Internship
We provide internship to interested people for a minimum period of 2 months. If interested can mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org with subject line of “Interested in internship with Swarozgar Foundation” at any time. Your application will be processed as below.
- Send your mail with your updated bio data attached to it with address and contact details.
- We will go through your profile and if found suitable we will give you a telephonic call to interact with you.
- After feedback of telephonic conversation the selected candidate will be called to our office for an informal meeting.
- For final selection you will present us your task and action plan that you want to take up in support of our mission during your intership.
- On complitition of internship you will receive a certificate from our side.
- We will not be able to provide any stipend, reimbursement or accommodation to interns during the internship. However exceptional things many be considered for support.
- You will be working in close coordination and guidance from someone of our team from Monday to Saturday ( 10am to 5pm )